You know, Bob, if you were really good, you’d send us quantities of each species, sex/age ratios, and exact times each species arrives.

Jim, Galveston

From: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 9:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; 'FLORIDABIRDS'
Subject: [nflbirds] update on weather

Hi all,

               Upper level winds have been posted for tonight and remain favorable for movements south, 2600 to 5000 ft, N to NE but not as strong as I would prefer, only 10 to 15 mph in the SE US.  I should think this would be enough impetus for a movement, especially as it’s about mid-season for warblers to move out. Surface coastal winds remain moderate to fresh. Great for birders in the morning.

Bob Duncan

.