Chris writes:
"Don't forget the Mariners. Two games back, three games to go. There is also the Seahawks. The best football team in the world."

LOL - trying to stay sports neutral. Although I will say checking out the stadiums is worthwhile.
My office is right by the sports stadiums in the International District/Chinatown. Great food and the Bruce Lee museum is there too :)

Rock on!
Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM

Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."