Hello HOSA!

Don't forget that we will be selling Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee in
Turlington tomorrow from 9:30 to 11:30! Please come out and support HOSA
and also enjoy some delicious breakfast.

Those of you who signed up to volunteer, we will be meeting directly at
Turlington. If you have trouble finding us or need to contact me, my number
is 352-255-4566.

See you all tomorrow!
--
Meena Kanhai