Hey HOSA family,

HOSA is looking for volunteers and dancers to get involved in Dance
Marathon. Dance Marathon is a 26.2 hour event- For the Kids! Participants
will be standing and dancing the whole time for those who cannot. HOSA will
have a meeting to discuss DM and write a letter to our Miracle child named
Cierra Krise. Contact our DM chair Britanny Nelson at her email
[log in to unmask] for more info or if you have any questions.

DM meeting: Oct 9, today at Marston Library , 1st floor Room Einstein from
6:30-7pm

If you are interested in getting involved in DM please sign up at this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VKF7jcbnMsILBNEUtpulgTWvaxl3EL
xPJFrhvoRQejE/edit

To be officially be apart of the HOSA DM team:
1. Go to http://www.floridadm.org/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.floridadm.org%2F&h=CAQH3_g6q&enc=AZP_Fiv5v5sJc7MKU1G3U3s6Lx0JbsxDzEVsobW1_0w9Kt9BwQw5U7by5j9Uwo-PqvHd7cEofhR3hr3SQbBzKAR5VPsitG_lLII57nUNc0tEX1G0AF3WpoI0E8x9XKZGD6pU3aVtxeEvYSIxj5iXeqZO&s=1>
2. Click "Donate" up top
3. After redirected, click " Register to fundraise"
4. Join an Organization : HOSA
5. Fill out all required fields
6. YOU ARE NOW PART OF THE HOSA DM TEAM!!!

#FTK <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/ftk> #UFDM
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/ufdm>

--
Executive Board