Hi all,

I am a columnist for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur,
Huffington Post, and Inc on the topic of professional relationship
building.

I like to base my articles on academic research on social network analysis,
neuroscience, anthropology, sociology, and social psychology.

My challenge is that I don't have an academic background. So, it is hard
for me to judge the quality of academic research and also to stay on top of
new research that could be a great fit for an article.

You can see an article I wrote about social network analysis at Why Being
The Most Connected Is A Vanity Metric
<http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelsimmons/2013/12/03/why-being-the-most-connected-is-a-vanity-metric/>
.

Two questions:

   - Are there any new studies in the field that you think could be a good
   fit for an article that you'd recommend I read?

   - Do you have any PhD students who might be interested in helping on
   research for articles and being recognized in the byline?

Thanks!

Michael Simmons