Hi, Julie.

I didn't search for that stuff directly, but this 2 links have been hanging
in my Chrome's tabs for several weeks:
http://swainsworld.ghost.io/ebola/
http://currents.plos.org/outbreaks/article/assessing-the-international-spreading-risk-associated-with-the-2014-west-african-ebola-outbreak/

Hope that helps.