Dear SOCNET members,
May I ask you a question about visualizing a reciprocated relation between
two nodes?
As far as I know, the reciprocated relation is usually visualized as a
double-headed arrow (A <--> B) in the network diagram. I wonder whether and
how this double-headed arrow can be separated into two arrows and
visualized as A-->B and B-->A by using NetDraw.
Thank you for paying attention to this question.

Sincerely,
Sujin Choi