Hi Julie,

My office-mates at Alex Vespignani's MOBS lab have been
tracking/predicting the spread of Ebola using human mobility (air
traffic) data. They've done a number of great visualizations - check out
their website here:

  http://www.mobs-lab.org/ebola.html

Also take a look at the network map in their PLOS article here:
http://bit.ly/1lGKw2i

Best!
Katya

On 10/24/2014 7:05 AM, Ferguson, J.E. wrote:

> Dear SOCNet members,
>
> Does anybody have a network visualization mapping the 2014 ebola epidemic? I am looking for an illustration of the contagion/diffusion process as part of one of my lectures in an introductory course on SNA (2nd year undergrad). I'd be most appreciative for any useable graphs - which will (of course) be credited, and which will not be published on any publicly accessible online repositories or used for research purposes.
>
> Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] Thanks in advance!
>
> Kind regards, Julie Ferguson.
> VU University Amsterdam

Katherine Ognyanova, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, The Lazer Lab