Patrick West & Lynn Michell's longitudinal friendship networks &
substance use data, used for instance in this paper

> Steglich, Christian, Tom AB Snijders, and Michael Pearson. "Dynamic
> networks and behavior: Separating selection from influence."
> /Sociological methodology/ 40.1 (2010): 329-393.

are available at the SIENA website under
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders/siena/Glasgow_data.htm
(there also are a few other data sets there that you might find useful).

Best regards,
Christian

On 16-Oct-14 12:53, Maria Prosperina VITALE wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> we are working on the use of resampling methods in the framework of
> network autocorrelation models. I am looking for dataset used to
> estimane NAM models to demonstrate our procedure.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions and the availibility of dataset.
>
> Best,
> Prosperina

Christian Steglich, University of Groningen
Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
Grote Rozenstraat 31, NL-9712 TG Groningen
http://www.gmw.rug.nl/~steglich/