Dear SOCNet members,

Does anybody have a network visualization mapping the 2014 ebola epidemic? I am looking for an illustration of the contagion/diffusion process as part of one of my lectures in an introductory course on SNA (2nd year undergrad). I'd be most appreciative for any useable graphs - which will (of course) be credited, and which will not be published on any publicly accessible online repositories or used for research purposes.

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Julie Ferguson.
VU University Amsterdam