Dear Huseyin,
I would recomend a look at the work of Maarten van Zalk - for example here:

> Zalk, M. H. W., Zalk, N. V., Kerr, M., & Stattin, H. (2014).
> Influences Between Online‐Exclusive, Conjoint and Offline‐Exclusive
> Friendship Networks: The Moderating Role of Shyness. /European Journal
> of Personality/, /28/(2), 134-146.

A comparison of SNA metrics at the school class or cohort level is
possible, but probably it would be statistically more efficient to
attempt comparisons at the individual level. This, however, would
require a more complicated statistical approach than t-tests.

Best regards,
Christian

On 11-Oct-14 18:20, Hüseyin Özçýnar wrote:

> Hello,
> I am making a research which aims to compare face-to-face and online communication patterns in educational context. I am planning to compare groups using statistical test ilke t-test or anova on SNA metrics.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestion on previous research about this subject?
>
> Thanks in advance;
>
> Huseyin Özçınar
> Pamukkale University
> Denizli/Turkey

Christian Steglich, University of Groningen
Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
Grote Rozenstraat 31, NL-9712 TG Groningen
http://www.gmw.rug.nl/~steglich/