Dear Huseyin,
I would recomend a look at the work of Maarten van Zalk - for example here:

Zalk, M. H. W., Zalk, N. V., Kerr, M., & Stattin, H. (2014). Influences Between Online‐Exclusive, Conjoint and Offline‐Exclusive Friendship Networks: The Moderating Role of Shyness. European Journal of Personality, 28(2), 134-146.

A comparison of SNA metrics at the school class or cohort level is possible, but probably it would be statistically more efficient to attempt comparisons at the individual level. This, however, would require a more complicated statistical approach than t-tests.

Best regards,
Christian