The Department of Computer Science at University of Colorado Boulder is hiring this year at the Assistant Professor level, in the area of network science (and some other areas).

Advertisement is below, plus a direct link to the application site.

Application deadline is December 1, 2014. You may direct any questions to me.

------

> The Department of Computer Science (CS) at the University of Colorado Boulder seeks outstanding candidates for multiple tenure-track positions. The openings are targeted at the level of Assistant Professor, although exceptional candidates at higher ranks may be considered. Research areas of particular interest include secure and reliable software systems, numerical optimization and high-performance scientific computing, and network science and machine learning.
>
> The Departmentís research and education efforts interact broadly with many interdisciplinary programs and collaborators in the Boulder area, including national labs at NIST, NOAA, NREL, and NCAR, and CU-Boulder research institutes including the BioFrontiers Institute and the Institute for Cognitive Science. The Department also has extensive ties with the thriving local tech community and inhabits a desirable and picturesque location in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
>
> To apply, please go to the following link:
> https://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/89652

------

Aaron Clauset
Assistant Professor