Hi all,

I am a columnist for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, and Inc on the topic of professional relationship building.

I like to base my articles on academic research on social network analysis, neuroscience, anthropology, sociology, and social psychology.

My challenge is that I don't have an academic background. So, it is hard for me to judge the quality of academic research and also to stay on top of new research that could be a great fit for an article.

You can see an article I wrote about social network analysis at Why Being The Most Connected Is A Vanity Metric.

Two questions:
Thanks!

Michael Simmons