Hi, Julie.

I didn't search for that stuff directly, but this 2 links have been hanging in my Chrome's tabs for several weeks:
http://swainsworld.ghost.io/ebola/
http://currents.plos.org/outbreaks/article/assessing-the-international-spreading-risk-associated-with-the-2014-west-african-ebola-outbreak/

Hope that helps.

Best,
Alex.

(Social | Network | Data) Analyst

skype: semenoffalex
tel: +7 926 602 25 51

ru.linkedin.com/in/semenoffalex/

Dear SOCNet members,

Does anybody have a network visualization mapping the 2014 ebola epidemic? I am looking for an illustration of the contagion/diffusion process as part of one of my lectures in an introductory course on SNA (2nd year undergrad). I'd be most appreciative for any useable graphs - which will (of course) be credited, and which will not be published on any publicly accessible online repositories or used for research purposes.

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Julie Ferguson.
VU University Amsterdam