***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hello Everyone,

Ohio State has an opening for an open rank position in social networks. The description is below:

The Department of Sociology in the College of Arts and Sciences at The Ohio State University invites applications for a tenure track position (open rank) in the field of social networks, commencing autumn semester 2015. We seek candidates who are well-grounded theoretically, have a high level of technical competence, and have a program of empirical research that will build on our departmental strengths. We especially encourage applications from candidates who are proficient in the analysis of large data sets and/or complex systems. This position follows a recent cluster hire in social networks. It is expected that this position will contribute to building links to interdisciplinary research centers and programs at the university. We seek candidates who will maintain vigorous research programs, actively seek external funding, contribute to both graduate and undergraduate teaching, and provide service to the department, university and the profession. This position is partially funded by Ohio State's Discovery Themes Initiative, a significant faculty hiring investment in key thematic areas in which the university can build on its culture of academic collaboration to make a global impact.

https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/5016

Best wishes,

Neha

Neha Gondal
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and The School of Communication
The Ohio State University