Dear Rusty,

you should definitely look at VOSON http://voson.anu.edu.au

there is a plugin you can install within NodeXL if you wish to use it off
the web.

All the best
Elena

--

Elena Pavan, Ph.D.

*Post Doctoral Research Fellow*
Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale
Università di Trento
via Verdi 26, 38122 Trento (Italy)

*Fellow*
Nexa Center for Internet and Society