EASTERN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION
New York City
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
Feb. 26-March 1, 2105
NYC Computational Economics & Complexity Workshop (http://nycompworkshop.org/) is organizing several sessions on
economics and related areas.
submit a paper for presentation, please send to the person
1) Your name, email, a paper or abstract.
2) The field or area of your paper.
Troy Tassier, [log in to unmask]
- Industrial Organization: Chris Ruebeck, [log in to unmask]
- Macroeconomics: Leanne Ussher, [log in to unmask]
Germán Creamer: [log in to unmask]
- Public Policy and Environmental: Andreas Pape: [log in to unmask]
- Urban or Geography: Jason Barr, [log in to unmask]
- None of the Above: Chris Ruebeck, [log in to unmask]
Please submit your
proposal for the sessions no later
Friday October 31, 2014
We are also organizing a symposium
on agent-based economics in the Eastern Economic Journal
(final submissions expected to be due late spring, 2015). All
papers will be
subject the usual referee process.
If you are interested
in submitting a
paper for the symposium, please indicate that in your