One Post-doc Position in Social/Mobile Computing (Dalian University of
Technology, China)

The Mobile and Social Computing Laboratory at Dalian University of
Technology (DUT Phone Lab; http://dutphonelab.org/) conducts
interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in social computing
and mobile computing. The Lab now has 30+ members, including 10+ PhD
students from seven countries on this planet.

We are opening one full-time post-doc position. The successful applicant is
expected to work on topics like computational social science,
(scholarly/social) data analytics, or mobile social networks. The salary
will be around 6,000 RMB/month, plus other Benefits. We will offer excellent
working conditions.

Supervisor: Associate Professor Feng XIA

Working location: Dalian University of Technology @ Dalian, China

Start date: ASAP (Negotiable)

Duration: 2 years

Qualifications:

1. Applicants shall have PhD in related disciplines.

2. A good command of the English language (in speaking and in writing) is
required.

3. Research experience in related areas is a plus.

Application procedure:

Please submit your application via email to Dr. Feng Xia ([log in to unmask]).
The application should include a detailed CV (including email addresses of
two referees), a brief statement of research plan (no more than one page),
and at least two best scientific documents/publications written by yourself
(in English). There is no deadline for application, but we will not accept
applications once the positions are fulfilled. Interested applicants are
highly encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.

For further information regarding these positions, please contact Dr. Feng
Xia ([log in to unmask]).

All the best,

Feng

--

Feng XIA (¤─ĚŠ), PhD, SMIEEE, MACM

Associate Professor and PhD Supervisor of Computer Science

Mobile and Social Computing Laboratory  (DUT Phone Lab:
http://dutphonelab.org)

School of Software, Dalian University of Technology, Development Zone,
Dalian 116620, China

Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]