FOX 5 Investigates: DC starts nation's first gun re-registration - DC News
FOX 5 DC WTTG

“At the beginning of registration, I had to fingerprint.” Harrell said.
“Then I went down and had to re-fingerprint. And I asked, ‘Why? You guys
got my prints.' They said,

‘No, you just got to reprint.'"

According to D.C. City Council Chairman Phil Mendelson, the reason for all
this is that the police department lost all the fingerprints. The prints
were done electronically. So how can they be lost? No one will answer that.

http://bit.ly/1CHdCCL

Source:
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/26632297/fox-5-investigates-dc-gun-re-registration
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1CHdCCL+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar