Dear BEST members,
We have appointed a new Student Compost Cooperative (SCC) Coordinator at the BEST lab.  Carlita Fiestas is a junior in the Environmental Science Department and she previously participated in recycling programs in the Miami-Dade area.  She will be hosting an educational session on composting at our BEST facility located at 2610 SW 23rd Terrace, Bldg. 246.  Please join us on Friday, November 14 at 4:00PM for our Open House.  Bring your food scraps and we will provide fresh snacks!
Sincerely,

Wendy Mussoline, PhD, PE
Post-doc in Bioenergy and Sustainability Technology Lab