Hi All,

I am sorry that I need tell you that I will not be able to do the
review session tomorrow afternoon at 5pm because of some personal issue.

Instead, I would like to put this review session one hour in advance
(4pm) in my office (psychology building 005j) in case you have any
question about the homework for this week.

Also, I will always be available on email and sakai discussion board.
So, you can also ask me question there.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,

Tian

PS: I am also sorry the similar format of this email to one email I
sent to you in last week. I basically use that one as a template for
this one, because I am lazy. Also, you may notice that the homework
grade releasing email are always same.

Have a good weekend.