I fixed the first item in the homework due 12/3, so if you downloaded the earlier version, you should update it.

In connection with that homework, you'll soon receive a personalized link from Qualtrics.

As you did at the start of the semester, you're being asked to complete the PHHP Blended Learning survey, now in its end-of-semester (November) version. Please answer the questions that follow honestly.   There are no positive or negative individual consequences associated with any response. Please be sure to hit the ">>" at the bottom of the screen to save and submit your responses. Your name is being collected in the survey to ensure that you have completed this part of the homework, so you can receive a grade. Only I have  preliminary access to these identifiers, and they will be removed before any data are examined or any analyses are done. Your responses will never be examined in connection with your identity. If, at the conclusion of the survey, you want to see a screen shot of the data to verify that there are no identifiers, please request, and it will be sent to you.

Your personalized link to the survey will be sent to you under separate cover.  If you do not receive this link, please email me well before the deadline.