I have an inquiry into UF apps people to find out how many simultaneous licenses there are.  Based on that answer, and given that the REST of the semester is AMOS based, we may need to make some revisions:

-          Combine small groups into a smaller number of larger groups

-          Turn the Wednesday sessions "optional", and require all groups to submit a shared product by, say, Friday at 5 pm.  That would give groups time to schedule a convenient joint time that is not class time.  If we do this, I'll probably also try to release the practices early - say Saturday - so groups that choose to get together early have more days to do so

You can also lease AMOS from onthehub.com - student rates, but it also requires that you lease SPSS ... so it gets complicated.

Michael