Evaluations for our class will open on 11/25/2014 and close 12/12/2014.  This system is maintained by https://evaluations.ufl.edu. They will send you prompts - and continue to send you prompts until you have completed the evaluation. The data are completely confidential, and I will not gain access to the de-identified results until 12/25/2014 (Merry Christmas!).

As part of the UF best practices for participation, we'll be implementing the following incentive plan:

-          If we achieve 80% completion in your section, all students will be assigned ONE BONUS POINT to their final grade. (So, for example, if you final grade after exams, etc is 89%, your grade will then be bumped to 90%).

-          If we achieve 100% completion in your section, all students will be assigned TWO BONUS POINTS to their final grade.

As the surveys open, you would be wise to encourage your classmates to aim for a high rate of completion.  Especially under the 100% completion, it can bump students up from B+ to A- or A- to A.