SOCnetters,

Matteo Magnani, Luca Rossi, are organizing a session on 'Multilayer
Networks' at the 2015 Sunbelt conference.

Our invited speakers include Garry Robins and Martin Rosvall, and we're
hoping for some awesome contributed talks!

The description for our session is here:
http://insna.org/sunbelt2015/?page_id=441

So those of you interested in these topics can list the session on your
abstract submission: http://insna.org/sunbelt2015/?page_id=41

The deadline is 31 March.

Please ping Luca, Matteo, or me if you have any queries about the session.

And because I haven't yet seen anybody else make this pun in a public
spot, let me add: There's going to be a rumble in Brighton in June! (OK,
the Stray Cats are not quite from the Manchester music scene, but I'm sure
Martin will still appreciate this and the era is just about right.)

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  Professor of Nonlinear and Complex Systems
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/porterm
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com
  Twitter: @masonporter
  Skype: tepid451