This question comes up frequently in social network research - who "owns"
the relationship, the (consented) respondent, the (non-consented) alter or
both? It is pretty common to simply provide the list, and then remove
non-consented alters after the fact and/or anonymize any results, as others
have suggested.

If you have ethical concerns about providing the list at all, and you have
a good way to communicate with all the potential participants, one way I
have dealt with similar issues in the past is to offer an "opt-out" period
for individuals to request that their name be removed from the survey
instrument before it is ever distributed. I have only used this in cases
where being identified on the list would not pose any risk other than what
would normally be encountered anyway. Presumably, if you have a relatively
small group of adults working in a non-stigmatized profession, minimal risk
would apply. This gives people the option not to be included in the
research, while retaining the possibility of fixed choice if that's
important for your study design.

Best,
Brooke