Dear Socnetters,

In preparation as well as in the aftermath of Sunbelt XXXIII (2013) in Hamburg we’ve spent some time in preparing the printed program in a way that it can be used for future research purposes. The data and their description were now accepted for publication in the Connections “Data Exchange Network” section and will be available online in a couple of weeks. After double-checking with Dimitris, I am happy to already send you the link to the data and to the data description.

The dataset represents the printed conference program including 656 paper presentations in 127 sessions and 93 posters – overall 749 research products from 1,351 different authors. For every submission you can find type, authors, affiliations, title, abstract, countries, session information, and keywords so that this can be a fruitful dataset for your collaboration or content analysis. Of course, there is no contact information of the authors in this dataset.

Here you can find everything:
www.pfeffer.at/sunbelt2013

Enjoy! :)

Jürgen

--

Juergen Pfeffer, Assistant Research Professor
School of Computer Science