Dear Socnetters,

In preparation as well as in the aftermath of Sunbelt XXXIII (2013) in
Hamburg we've spent some time in preparing the printed program in a way
that it can be used for future research purposes. The data and their
description were now accepted for publication in the Connections "Data
Exchange Network" section and will be available online in a couple of
weeks. After double-checking with Dimitris, I am happy to already send
you the link to the data and to the data description.

The dataset represents the printed conference program including 656
paper presentations in 127 sessions and 93 posters -- overall 749
research products from 1,351 different authors. For every submission you
can find type, authors, affiliations, title, abstract, countries,
session information, and keywords so that this can be a fruitful dataset
for your collaboration or content analysis. Of course, there is no
contact information of the authors in this dataset.

Here you can find everything:
www.pfeffer.at/sunbelt2013 <http://www.pfeffer.at/sunbelt2013>

Enjoy! :)

Jürgen

--

Juergen Pfeffer, Assistant Research Professor
School of Computer Science