Dear László,

I recommend you "The Diffusion Network Game" by Thomas Valente:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/Publications/The%20Diffusion%20Network%20Game.pdf

There is also a version in Spanish in the journal REDES:
http://revistes.uab.cat/redes/article/view/67/65

Kind regards,

Isidro Maya Jariego
Departamento de Psicología Social