From: Filipa M. Ribeiro
Date: Wed, Nov 12, 2014 20:25
To: [log in to unmask];
Subject:Re: [SOCNET] When brokerage is negatively associated with economic productivity

Dear Michele,

Besides the work of Dr. Phelps, I would suggest the following that may provide you with
further reflection on the topic:
- Robins, G. and Kalish, Y. (2006), Psychological predispositions and network structure:
The relationship between individual predispositions,structural holes and network closure,
Social Networks, 26, pp. 56-84.

- Ahuja, G. (2000). Collaboration Netyyorks,Structural Holes, and Innovation: A
Longitudinal Study, Administrative Science Quarterly, 45, pp. 425-455.

- Mische, A., White, H. (1998). Between Conversation and Situation: Public Switching
Dynamics across Network Domains. Social Research, Vol. 65, No. 3,pp. 695-724.

- Long, J., Cunningham, F., Braithwaite, J. (2013). Bridges, brokers and boundary
spanners in collaborative networks: a systematic review. BMC Health Services Research,
13.

Best,
Filipa M. Ribeiro
PhD Candidate
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
University of Porto