To all SOCNET Members:

Members might be interested to know that in 2015 my annual masters-level
course in networks will begin in April and run for eight weeks. Visitors’
attendance is welcome. The course is in English, it uses Pajek software
extensively/intensively, and is held at the Fundação Getulio Vargas, São
Paulo Business School, Brazil. Those interested in receiving particulars of
the course, please email me at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ion Georgiou

Dr. Phokion ‘Ion’ Georgiou

Full Professor / Professor Titular – Fundação Getulio Vargas
(AACSB-EQUIS-AMBA accredited)

 <https://sites.google.com/site/iongeorgiou/>
https://sites.google.com/site/iongeorgiou/