To all SOCNET Members:

Members might be interested to know that in 2015 my annual masters-level course in networks will begin in April and run for eight weeks. Visitors’ attendance is welcome. The course is in English, it uses Pajek software extensively/intensively, and is held at the Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo Business School, Brazil. Those interested in receiving particulars of the course, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Ion Georgiou

Dr. Phokion ‘Ion’ Georgiou

Full Professor / Professor TitularFundação Getulio Vargas (AACSB-EQUIS-AMBA accredited)

https://sites.google.com/site/iongeorgiou/