Dear all,

I am applying for ethical approval to conduct a social network analysis in a hospital department. I would like to run an online survey including all staff members and ask participants to indicate up to 25 people they communicate and rate the frequency and type of interaction. It was drawn to my attention that I might have an issue with this, as individuals may not wish to consent but their name would still appear in the survey list.

Could you please advise how I could go around this issue?

All the best,

Rosica

Rosica Pachilova
PhD Researcher