I am looking for other researchers in higher education governance (not the education side, but the policy and governance of HE) who are using an SN perspective. I recently started a new research project as the local SN researcher and I want to swap some ideas around with any (growing) experts in the HE field interested in SN (NOTE not higher education researchers but really someone who knows at least a bit about SNA as I have many experts in HEG around me now:)).

I have already went through the SOCNET archives and a number of Sunbelt conference participant lists, done the usual scholar lit reviews but have come up a bit empty handed in locating others working on similar RQs. Would sincerely appreciate any contacts for nerdy HEG and SNA chats (virtual or otherwise:)) and future potential collaboration.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Julie M. Birkholz
Postdoctoral Researcher
Centre for Higher Education Governance Ghent (CHEGG)
Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
http://www.chegg.ugent.be/