Students with an interest in network theory and methods are encouraged to apply! Successful applicants will be fully funded for 5 years. Get in touch if you have questions!

Sandra

*** Apologies for cross-posting***

The Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania is now accepting PhD applications for the 2015 academic year.

We are looking for outstanding students willing to work with an award-winning eclectic faculty.  We all share a passion for the determinants and consequences of communication and a focus on the new trends and transformations brought about by digital technologies.

Research areas include <https://www.asc.upenn.edu/research>:

ˇ         Culture and Communication

ˇ         Digital Media and Social Networks

ˇ         Global and Comparative Communication

ˇ         Health Communication

ˇ         Media and Communication Effects

ˇ         Media Institutions and Systems

ˇ         Political Communication

ˇ         Visual Communication

Successful applicants are fully funded for 5 years and benefit from teaching and research opportunities at one of the most prominent communication schools –and one of the best universities-- in the world. If you have a background in communication and journalism studies, political science, sociology, psychology, computer science or information systems, and your research interests fit our offerings, consider applying to our program!

To find more about our application procedure, visit: https://www.asc.upenn.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions

To find more about our students, visit: https://www.asc.upenn.edu/people/students

For other questions, contact Joanne Murray, Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies: [log in to unmask]

---

Sandra González-Bailón

Assistant Professor

Annenberg School | UPenn