Hi everyone!

CHSC is returning to Harbor Chase, a nursing home near Oaks Mall. We are going to play board games and interact with residents. Everyone who went last year had a great time, so we are excited to return.This event will happen on this Saturday, November 8 from 1:30 to 4pm. We will be meeting at exactly 1:30 pm at Little Hall parking lot to carpool to Harbor Chase. We really need people to volunteer who have cars! I am able to provide a few seats in mine, and usually 1 or 2 other cars will suffice. The event is capped at 10 people. If you are a musician or can sing, the residents would love to hear it. So get excited! This event is worth one volunteer point; CHSC requires that you have two for active membership.

Sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a48aaa82ca46-harbor1

Thanks,
Mary Beth Hampe
CHSC Director of Community Service