Hey everyone,

I hope your semester is going well. I have a few last minute points for
you!

1. Graduate Assistants United Food Donation- 1 service point take a picture
of you at the event and email it to me or post it on our twitter or
facebook group

         I want to bring your attention to an effort on behalf of the
graduate students at UF to collect food for grad students and their
families this week. UF is charging grad student fees the day before
Thanksgiving this year, which amounts to more than half a grad student's
salary for the past two weeks. For many grad students, this payment is the
difference between continuing their education and putting food on the table
this Thanksgiving. Graduate Assistants United is collecting nonperishable
food items and household supplies tomorrow from 9AM-2PM in Plaza of the
Americas. I would ask you to please stop by and make a donation (it can be
as simple as a can of soup) to show your support for the graduate students
who do so much for the UF community. Thank you

2. Send 5 sample emails and raise $25 for Relay for Life- 1 fundraising
        point

Register here: tp://main.acsevents.org/goto/CHSC15
<http://main.acsevents.org/goto/CHSC15>

Dear _____,

I know spam emails are annoying, but I'd really appreciate any donation you
can make to my team's effort in funding cancer treatment and research
through the Relay for Life this year. As *(officer/member) *of the
Community Health Service Corps at the University of Florida, and as an
aspiring future *(physician/nurse/PA etc)*, I'm doing my best to support
people fighting cancer, and I feel that the Relay for Life is a great way
to make an important contribution to this effort.

I would truly appreciate your online donation, and your help by forwarding
this message along to your friends or co-workers. Every dollar raised goes
towards the American Cancer Society’s efforts to aid in research and
patient care, and brings us one step closer to a world with less cancer and
more birthdays and where no more lives are lost to the disease.

Thank you so much for your support.

All the best,

______

If you have any questions feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] and
I'll see you tomorrow at the meeting at 7pm in Little 101

Daisy Renteria

Relay for Life Event Coordinator

 *To remove your name from our mailing list, please email *
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* with “unsubscribe
CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.*