Hey everyone,

I hope your semester is going well. I have a few last minute points for you!

1. Graduate Assistants United Food Donation- 1 service point take a picture of you at the event and email it to me or post it on our twitter or facebook group

         I want to bring your attention to an effort on behalf of the graduate students at UF to collect food for grad students and their families this week. UF is charging grad student fees the day before Thanksgiving this year, which amounts to more than half a grad student's salary for the past two weeks. For many grad students, this payment is the difference between continuing their education and putting food on the table this Thanksgiving. Graduate Assistants United is collecting nonperishable food items and household supplies tomorrow from 9AM-2PM in Plaza of the Americas. I would ask you to please stop by and make a donation (it can be as simple as a can of soup) to show your support for the graduate students who do so much for the UF community. Thank you

2. Send 5 sample emails and raise $25 for Relay for Life- 1 fundraising             point

Register here: tp://main.acsevents.org/goto/CHSC15

Dear _____,

I know spam emails are annoying, but I'd really appreciate any donation you can make to my team's effort in funding cancer treatment and research through the Relay for Life this year. As (officer/member) of the Community Health Service Corps at the University of Florida, and as an aspiring future (physician/nurse/PA etc), I'm doing my best to support people fighting cancer, and I feel that the Relay for Life is a great way to make an important contribution to this effort.

I would truly appreciate your online donation, and your help by forwarding this message along to your friends or co-workers. Every dollar raised goes towards the American Cancer Society’s efforts to aid in research and patient care, and brings us one step closer to a world with less cancer and more birthdays and where no more lives are lost to the disease.

Thank you so much for your support.

All the best,

______

If you have any questions feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll see you tomorrow at the meeting at 7pm in Little 101

Daisy Renteria

Relay for Life Event Coordinator

 To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.