Congrats on a good performance.  Your exam distribution was identical to last year's class, but with the bonus points, your overall grade distribution fared (not surprisingly) 2 points better.

I have now taken all the work you did this semester and no longer made it count toward your grade.

Instead, you'll see a NEW assignment, called "final grade summary", that is worth 100% of your grade.  If you click on the attachment/feedback, that will provide you with a personalized summary of the final contributions of in-class, homework, exam, and bonus points to your final grade.

The final grade that you see in Sakai is the same one that will be reported to the registrar.  If you note any errors, please let me know.

Have a wonderful break, Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Florida
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
[log in to unmask] (email)
(352) 273-5097 (phone)
(801) 720-5897 (fax)