Hi everyone,

I will be up at the station tonight. Since it is exam week, it isn't an
official night, but feel free to come hang out. Usual time and place, 730
at W4DFU.

Also I got a special request from the ARRL today for some help with a
project. Please see the letter I got below. I think is something we could
do with a bit of work and I am sure it would be something to share in QST.
It certainly ties in nicely with the space interests of our members. Let me
know if you're interested and want to help.

73,

Andy

Letter from ARRL:

*Hello Andy,It occurs to me to ask you if you might know any engineering
students who would be interested in redesigning this project with currently
available, low cost materials?  (see discussion below)Here's the link to
the original project
<http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ETP/Radio%20Astronomy/Build%20a%20Homebrew%20Radio%20Telescope-QST-0609.pdf>The
project has had a lot of interest from high schools and the ham radio
community since it was first published but many of the parts are no longer
available.  We continue to receive a lot of inquiries about it.Know anyone
who might want to take this on?I hope you have a wonderful holiday visit
back home in Ohio!73,DebraDebra Johnson, K1DMJEducation Services
ManagerARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio®225 Main
StreetNewington, CT 06111-1494*

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html
http://GatorRadio.org  W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239