Date: December 17, 2014
To: All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff
From: UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)
RE: 12/31/14: Deadline to Apply for Next UF GSC Travel Grants!
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting travel grant applications for travel during these dates:
(1) Domestic travel from February 15, 2015 through March 14, 2015.
(2) International travel from March 1, 2015 through April 30, 2015.
The application is available on the GSC Grants website at ufgsc.org under the Grants page. The deadline for grant applications is December 31 for both domestic and international travel. Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
Please remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found here: gsc.sg.ufl.edu
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis. For information regarding application evaluation criteria, please our webpage: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html
(4) Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
Please email questions to [log in to unmask].