Hello HOSA family,

We are going to host a holiday surprise birthday party for Cierra, our
Miracle teen 12/12 from 7-9m!!!! We are in charge of decorations/gift. So
if everyone could pitch in a dollar and sign the card it would be greatly
appreciated and you guys will receive a service point.You can turn the
money in during office hours and you can sign the card starting Tuesday
until Friday or arrange a time with me.

The event is taking place at my family captain`s sorority house Phi Chi.
The location is 1153 E Panhellenic Dr, which is near Norman Parking
Garage.There will be ice cream and it will be holiday themed so wear your
favorite Christmas sweater. Please let me know if you can make by RSVP on
the link so I can give you points.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TJbANSYb0DXtFpKqr1NlnOufrHWisjq447O3qAqDD50/edit?usp=sharing

 Guys keep fundraising, tell your friends and family about DM. Good luck
with finals and I hope to see all of you soon.

--
Britanny Nelson
DM chair 2014-15

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.

--
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2013-2014