REMINDER

Date:     March 12, 2015

To:          All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:          3/20/15: Deadline to Apply for L'Oreal USA For Women in Science Fellowship Program

This is a friendly reminder that applications for the LˇŻOr¨¦al USA For Women In Science fellowship program are due on Friday, March 20, 2015.

The LˇŻOr¨¦al USA For Women In Science fellowship program will award five post©\doctoral women scientists in the United States this year with grants of up to $60,000 each.

Applicants are welcome from a variety of fields, including the life and physical/material sciences, technology (including computer science), engineering, and mathematics.

I invite you to continue spreading the word to your community about this special fellowship program for exceptional female post©\doctoral researchers. We are looking for role models for the next generation and hope to help encourage girls to pursue careers in science.

The application and more information on the LˇŻOreal USA For Women in Science program can be found at www.lorealusa.com/forwomeninscience.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please e©\mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for considering this fellowship opportunity and for your help in advancing the role of women in science.