Hi everyone,

I’m super excited about the Grants and Fellowship Conference we have THIS THURSDAY and FRIDAY, but we are missing one of the most important parts…Volunteers!!!!  Please sign up to volunteer at the following link:  https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_00KRUYdyZgSaY8B

Thank you in advance and I’ll see you Thursday and Friday at the Grants and Fellowship Conference!

p.s.  I’ve had a couple of questions about who can attend which days…Anyone (students, faculty, or staff) can attend any of the sessions.  The only reason Thursday is focused on Undergraduate and 1st year students is because the NSF GSRF is one of the general sessions.  I encourage everyone to attend any sessions they think would be helpful.  =D

Kindest Regards,

Katie Indarawis, PhD

University of Florida

The Graduate School