REMINDER

Date:     April 9, 2015

To:          All UF Graduate Students

From:    UF LOGRAS (Latino-Hispanic Organization of Graduate Students)

RE:          Reminder (RE: Call for LOGRAS E-Board Nominations)

The Latino-Hispanic Organization of Graduate Students (LOGRAS) is hosting an Election-Potluck Social event at 8 p.m. (April 17, 2015) at the Corry Village Commons room. Come join us at our first year anniversary potluck celebration for music, dance lessons, food, and great networking!
The time is here! After a successful first year, it's time to celebrate and fill new vacant e-board positions for the Fall of 2015. With the support of student government funding, it's now up to you to further expand LOGRAS presence and impact here at UF. If you are determined and interested in nominating yourself for any of the positions listed below, send us an email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). Please include a brief paragraph stating your qualifications for the position by April 10. Mentoring and promoting the success of incoming graduate students is a team effort and we ask for your participation!

Throughout the night we will be taking votes for the new e-board positions. In order to make our potluck dinner a success you are encouraged to bring a side dish. You are also encouraged to bring your own beverage (BYOB), sodas and water will be provided.

Positions:    President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Mentoring Director, Community Service Chair, Historian, Secretary, Public Relations Director, Events Chair.