UF PhDMoms Summer Forum: Academic Teaching

UF PhDMoms invites everyone to attend our Summer Forum on Academic Teaching, on Friday 22 May 2015, from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm in the Terrace Room (G400) in Norman Hall.

If you want an academic career that involves teaching, or if you're not sure yet if teaching is "your thing" - this Forum is for YOU!

We have an awesome panel of inspiring teachers and educators from UF:

*         Dr. Monika Oli - Department of Microbiology and Cell Science (UF Teacher of the Year, 2012-2013)

*         Dr. Rosana Resende - Center for Latin American Studies (Impact Award for Outstanding Faculty, UF LGBT Affairs, 2015)

*         Dr. Caitie Gallingane - College of Education, School of Teaching and Learning (UF College of Education Undergraduate Teacher of the Year, 2013)

We hope you will join us to listen to their tips and advice, as well as engage in discussions on practical issues, and share thoughts on teaching philosophies and rewards/challenges of teaching.

Lunch will be served during the second half of the Forum to allow for discussions in an unstructured setting.

For more information (and RSVP), see the Facebook pages of UF PhDMoms or UF Student-Parents. For questions: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Terrace Room is located in front of Norman Hall Courtyard, Ground Floor G400, downstairs, opposite to Education Library. Parking in the parking garage next to the building is "all decals" on the lower floor, orange on higher floors.