ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     January 27, 2015

To:          All UF Graduate Students

From:    UF LOGRAS (Latino-Hispanic Organization of Graduate Students)

RE:          1/30, 6 p.m.: UF Latino-Hispanic Organization of Graduate Students (LOGRAS) Meeting

LOGRAS will be holding its first general body meeting this coming Friday.

Everyone is welcome to come rejoice the LOGRAS one-year benchmark — we now qualify for UF Student Government funding!

We will discuss future events and take your input on what to do with that funding.

Our new tradition of monthly (last Friday of the month) meetings will begin this upcoming Friday, so come show your support, even if you have never been to a LOGRAS meeting before.

Refreshments will be served.

Let the tradition begin!

Location:              “La Casita” — Institute of Hispanic-Latino Cultures (next to Chipotle)

1504 West University Avenue

Gainesville FL 32603

Date:                     Friday, January 30, 2015

Time:                     6 p.m. - 7 p.m.

If you have any questions, please email the Executive Board at [log in to unmask].