Graduate Student Research Day (GSRD) will take place TOMORROW October 27th in the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom! Stop by to take a look at the work and research of over 200 students!

In addition to the poster session, President Fuchs will be speaking at lunch time on his vision to establish UF as a national leader and a voice for higher education  Our afternoon panel, "What I Wish I Knew," will feature senior doctoral students across various disciplines at UF.

At GSRD, you will have the opportunity to refine your communication skills, learn from top scholars, and network with people from various disciplines and industries including: Kerry Inc. (world leader in food ingredients and flavours) and AGTC (biomedical company developing cures for rare eye diseases).

Participating in GSRD, you can earn raffle tickets which go towards some of our great prizes, which this year include an Apple Watch, and Apple iPad Mini, and a Samsung Galaxy tablet!

We look forward to seeing you there!

To see the times for each event, visit the full agenda at: http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/2015-graduate-student-research-day/