Hi everyone,

4 things:

1.       All graduate students know and appreciate research, so please take this 15 minute or less survey on emerging automotive and transportation technologies for improving travel safety, comfort, and mobility (i.e. autonomous vehicles/driverless cars/self-driving cars) to plan our transportation systems for embracing these technologies.  Please click on this link to take the survey:  https://usfcas.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3ydPwFvyU7BlQMt  Also, please share this survey with any- and everyone at UF.  Should you have any questions, please contact  [log in to unmask] or 352-294-7807

2.       I apologize for not including the location for the Interpersonal Communication Workshop Series in my previous email.  All workshops will be held at the DeWeese Auditorium in the McKnight Brain Institute (LG101-A) starting with the first workshop tomorrow at 4pm on Race Communication.  Registration is in GIMS (directions in the previous email).  Below is the flier for this series with more details:

3.       Here are some additional workshops through the Career Resource Center:

Developing Your Academic Job Search Documents

November 5th from 4:00-5:00pm in the CRC Library

The Academic Interview

November 9th from 4:00-5:00pm in the CRC Classroom

4.       Additionally, these webinars came to me from the Institute for Broadening Participation.  Please share with undergrads you TA or work with (for the ones appropriate for them).

Webinars are free and feature guest speakers from federal agencies and academia.  All webinars feature closed captioning for the hearing impaired.

Funding your Graduate Education

November 9th at 3pm Eastern

http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/webinarregistration.aspx?eventID=EVE-20151109-01

Paid Summer Research for Undergraduates

December 9th at 3pm Eastern

http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/webinarregistration.aspx?eventID=EVE-20151209-01

Paid Summer Research for Undergraduates

January 27th at 3pm Eastern

http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/webinarregistration.aspx?eventID=EVE-20160127-01

Preparing and Applying for a Postdoc Position

February 24th at 3pm Eastern

http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/webinarregistration.aspx?eventID=EVE-20160224-01

Thank you and have a great day!

Kindest Regards,